Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Intro To my Intro cause i can

hello just writing a blog, this isnt my official one because it wont count as a grade if this was my official blog, which is going to be awesome by the way.

6 comments:

Hye Jeong Son said...

Hello!
I'm Korean and high school student.
My name is Hyejeong-Son.
I saw a Your profile and discovered our part of common.
I like Harry Potter, too >ㅁ<
(very very very very HAHAHAHA )
Although my English ability is terrible, you understand me :D

There is not post of blogs of your school friends mostly.
So, I can't leave my comment.
Help me !

Caitlyn T. said...

I like the picture its very you!

Aimee said...

Yeah, that sounds like my dog, haha. Do you like the movie Princess Bride? You have a quote from it, I think.

Caitlyn T. said...

hey! haha, like the t-shirt idea. I just have to say icees are amazing!

Caitlyn T. said...

Hey! HAve you posted a comment on aimee's blog? I just cant figure out how!

possum said...

hey its possum, i always see kangaroos, and is ale short for something?